View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 10:51 AM   #1046
Grumpy old man

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

This is the way to buy them ! All the hard work is done ... 1971 short bed Cheyenne big block 15 K

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...tory_type=post

t's a Cheyenne, not a Silverado!! Marketplace doesn't list a Cheyenne, but, requires you to put something in!!

1971 Chevrolet Cheyenne, needing someone to finish it!!

This is a “One-of-a-Kind” 1971. Most Cheyenne’s have the fleet side bed, this was ordered with the sport bed. Below is the list of factory options that was ordered on this Cheyenne!!

Factory options: 402 BB, 400 Turbo, Limited-slip Differential, Bucket Seats, Factory A/C, Power Steering, Full Gauge Dash with Tach, Short Wheel Base, and Step Bed.

Here is a list off the options I have added: Power to the factory seats, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Dash modified for a 7” touch screen radio, Power Antenna, Factory Tilt Steering, LED “Puddle” Lights under the doors, Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition, Key FOB controlled Gas Door and Power Door Locks, 2” dropped Spindles, Billet Grille, Cowl Hood, Rolled Tail Gate with latch on the inside, Custom Plates for 41 Chevy LED Tail Lights, Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust and Mufflers.

Extras: Many new parts still in boxes, i.e., Tinted door and rear window glass, New Factory GM padded dash pad, carpet, A/C components, and more!!

The 402 BB has been bored to a 410ci and it's been balanced. It has an Edelbrock mid cam and matching intake and carb.

The 400 turbo has been rebuilt and has a B&M shift kit.

Manuals and Guides: I have the GM build manual plus a binder with all of the documentation I put together for everything I added and/or updated.

What’s left to finish the truck: Mainly body work, paint and final assembly.

Price: It wouldn't let me put the correct price in!! The real price is $15k. If interested in finishing a fantastic project, please contact me. I don't need any low-ballers, if this price scares you, please look for something else.

Knoxville, TN
Location is approximate
Attached Images

1967 Factory short bed - Old school
'71 - 350 / 4bolt / 487 heads / Edelbrock C3BX
Muncie M-22 4 speed / Hurst Comp plus
Factory 12 bolt posi 3.73 / 255-70-15
Smoothed firewall / Factory cowl induction
Power disc brakes / power steering / 3.5-5" drop
Grumpy old man is offline   Reply With Quote