View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 10:56 PM   #76
Breadfather

Re: Decal Replacement/77 Chevy Sport?

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!

I blew up my old 77K10 a while back and was finally able to pick up a new one last weekend. When I brought it home, I noticed the words "Chevy Sport" on the drivers side bed under the surface rust when the light hit it just right. Then as I was cleaning out the glove box, I noticed the 9J9 "Deluxe Sport Equipment" on the SPID. I have been on a very frustrating search for information since. This thread has more information on the "Sport Package" than anywhere else on the internet.

With this thread being 4 years old, has there been any developments on the decals for 77s? Especially the fleet side? What about how to find the factory "light bar" that came with the 9J9? All that is left of mine is 2 inches of each mounting point, as someone cut the old one out previously in its life. I am convinced that these trucks are pretty rare(especially the 9J9 fleet side 4x4) and I want to make sure that when I do the body work, I don't eliminate something that is very difficult to find.

Mine is a K10 fleet side, 9J9, Black, Blue bucket seat interior, with the 400 sb. I am trying to attach the SPID, let's see if this works.
Attached Images