View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #95
cortcomp

Re: '66 Longbed 327 w/AC project

Put the heater controls in today, defroster tubes, dash, connected up the parking break indicator, new brights harness and switch, and other minor dash stuff.

Strangely, the blower motor works now, in the right speeds, etc, but nothing comes out of defroster, ac, or heater vents! all cables operating freely, connected at the right ends, can see the recirc door working, etc. Tried all combinations of heater and ac controls...i think the blower is spinning backwards, if i got my hand in there and felt correctly through recirc door? Strange problem to look at later. Also, it seems blower is always on even on low, when key is on. I traced the connections on the wiring diagram and all is right! confused on that one!

Anyways, all the other electrical i worked on was working correctly, so i stopped after getting frustrated and worked on the radio on the t-37 (turns out new radio was a waste, both back speakers were totally bad, no noise, old radio was fine.)

Was at Detroit autorama this weekend so i had some motivation to proceed, will be nice to at least get all the interior done and back in.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=550931
cortcomp is offline   Reply With Quote