View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #88
big_al_71

Re: Al's 71C10 Rebuild

Literally we spent this whole week running all the wiring inside the engine compartment. We hid every single wire. We had to extend and sotter every single wire. We still have to make the brackets to hold the new aluminum radiator once this is done we can go ahead and install the condenser,drier,a/c line, tranny cooler, reinstall the bumper, grille and front lites. It sounds simple but it is far from it everything has to be modified somehow and besides that, manage a shop with over 120 cars and trucks a day coming thru. I am thinking that possibly by next friday this bucket will be ready to go hopefully but I know if it is not one thing it is another.
We connected the battery and everything is working so far, we even cranked the motor got oil pressure and fuel to the rail maybe tomorrow we will finish the radiator install so that I can break in the motor at least and maybe tow it to the muffler shop monday we will see.

I appreciate all the nice comments and views of my rebuild thread....

Sylvester's build thread >>>http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ht=big+rebuild
big_al_71 is offline   Reply With Quote