View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 11:49 PM   #275
zicc1835

Re: Uncle Loyd's 72' C-10

wow what a ride ....since your recent re-visit to my build thread I had to find yours took me 2 nights to read through ....talk about talent ...awesome work on all you have done interesting how all things kind of interrupt our build plans.. we sold a jersey shore house we had for 20 years along with boats and my 72 Cheyenne added a family room and kitchen down stairs that leads to the new inground pool at the North Jersey house ...all during the covid mess ..had our first grand baby turned 70 and reluctantly started collecting SS.. purchase a mason dump to haul my trailer and other equipment to maintain some commercial property we own, meantime I shifted gears put my 69 Doc & Kim build in storage unit and figured I would finish the Stepside,,all while typing with 2 fingers ...I really enjoyed your build thread and there are some parallels to what you and I have done which made me smile reading throughout the big difference is Im just a parts changer I wish I had half the talent you have ...good luck with all you got going on and a Healthy Happy New Year to You and family and thanks for checking in on my build .......
Jess
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote