View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
crawdadfox

Location: New Orleans Louisiana.....a great place to visit but you wouldn't want to live here!!!
Coys Wheels Strikes Again!!

I ordered a set of chrome C5's six weeks ago and have put up with the old next week routine for the past month. I just recieved the rims today.....wrong backspace, after a quick call to Coys i was informed that the salesman had built more trucks than me and a 20x10 with a 4 1/4" backspace (i ordered a 5 1/2" backspace) on a 295/40/20 on a 5/7 drop on a square body would fit fine. I was informed to try the rim only on the truck but not to mount a tire or they wouldn't take them back....kind of hard to account for sidewall buldge and tire fitment. After looking at the rims i noticed that they had milled the mounting pad to get to a 4 1/4" backspace and to me is too thin to feel safe on a truck that will be used. So it looks like the truck will be rolling on stock wheels for Cruisin The Coast thanks To Coys......by the way i just ordered Billet Specialties Mag series and will have them in two weeks in the right backspace that i ordered! Heres just the latest in the Coy pumping saga!