View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #89
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Well got a chance to spend a few hours on the blazer tonight. Original plan was to do the rocker boxes and supporting pcs. first then tackle the rear floor, then the driver windshield pillar. My line of thinking was to keep the doors closed and the top on until the rocker area was done. After getting the rocker box out I see that it aint gonna happen that way.It appears to me that I am going to have to take the top off and rear quarters and get the rear floor replaced first. The wonderful engineers at GM made it so you cant get to two of the bolt heads to remove the inner panels unless you remove the quarter panels including the B pillar. looks like I may as well go ahead and tear the whole rig down and start from scratch. It i the only way I see to get to everything and do it right
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote