Thread: 47-55.1 garage pics
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 04:17 PM   #30
dsraven

Re: garage pics

that does look like you are having fun, lots of stuff to mess with. I see you make use of the workmate, I have 3 of them so they get used all the time to hold different things.
right now my garage is full of 2 dissassembled lawn tractors for my grandson to help me make into a pedal go cart thingy, 2 treadmills that are getting taken apart to use parts for shop tools, my old truck project that is waiting for some spare time, my bead roller that is also waiting to be used, my cabinet blaster that is usually in the way until I need it, on wheels at least, planishing hammer that needs a stand built, maybe some treadmill steel will get repurposed soon, my road bike that is inmy shop because the attached garage is full of a relatives things while they look for a new home. on and on it goes. I would like to have a super clean, epoxy floor garage but I would likely peel the epoxy off in the first month when doing a brake job or something else that keeps me from doing MY stuff. lol.
now for a few pics of your truck. full frontal, side etc. sounds like you have fun with it while doing small projects to update it.
dsraven is offline   Reply With Quote