View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 12:41 AM   #957
SierraMtns

Re: My '67 Fleetside C10 renew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
Pretty decent weekend here boys!

Got home from a road trip (work - ugh!) and my new bell housing was here. Stuffed that with the Boy's 11" Mcleod and 163t flywheel and FINALLY drilled the frame and bolted in that cross member I made a year ago. Got the exhaust within inches of done too. I came up just short on the bends, so I ordered another 180 degree bend but in stainless. I'll lop that in half to complete the exhaust saga with some nice, square-cut stainless tips right where they oughtta be! U-bolts are still way long in the photo. Once I'm happy with blocks I'll cut them down to size.

I dropped the cab back on in prep for my hydraulic clutch setup. I ordered a Willwood master to mount on the firewall and will make some mods at the clutch pedal lever for a push rod. Going with the Novak slave kit. I'll then be hanging the doors back on to make sure they're fitting up good with the new hinges and such. I'm set up for hydraboost and will scratch out those lines as well as the working lines to the brakes. Need to research all them holes in the firewall and close up the ones I don't need. Gotta get all them bed parts straight in my head here soon too.

Helped Knuckles do a Q-Jet rebuild on his '75 too. He HATES them but I'm bringing him around. It runs pretty awesome and so does the Crummy. Q-Jet = for driveability AND some kick azz secondaries!

Got most of that done yesterday, then Boy and I spend most of today DEEP cleaning the shop. Cleared off some shelves and cabinets, pretty much filled the big-boy trash can and put some square feet back into that place!

Man its really coming along. Keep up the good work.

I am looking to do a hydro clutch swap soon to. Which Wilwood master did you order?

Here is the bracket I am looking at running with a OEM slavecylinder.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/add-716287

Page 19 shows a picture.
http://www.advanceadapters.com/pdf/tlc_ebook.pdf
SierraMtns is offline   Reply With Quote