View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 08:43 AM   #11
TKCR

Re: Swapping to saddle secondary interior color and 77 dash in a 81.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71gmcC15 View Post
Looks realy good. Think I'm going to do the dark saddle on the door panles and on the seat belts. I think having only one color of tan is the way to go here. I noticed that a lot of these belts have center seat belts. Old green does not. Just driver and passenger.
Only problem with that, there are no Dark Saddle seatbelts. 2 points, but no 3 points belts were in Dark Saddle, only light Saddle. I guess that’s what I was trying to say earlier. I kind of assumed that’s where you were leaning to, is Saddle Tan, but there is no Dark Saddle that are 3 points. Only other option, Mahogany belts. They are what some people call brown/bronze. I had this discussion with someone else not long ago. They insisted on having Dark Saddle seatbelts. You can’t make something exist, when it doesn’t. Maybe if you go with aftermarket belts, which are junk BTW.
That’s why I did those belts for the one guy, like the picture above. Plastic is not too hard to change colors on, but that’s not the case when it comes to the webbing. So here is a picture reference of what the Mahogany looks like. A lot depends on the color of your seat also. I’m not sure if you had stated that already, I may have missed that.
Attached Images

TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote