View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Impala SS Rear Disc Brake Brackets

Here is my latest design of the Impala SS rear disc brake brackets. These are laser cut out of 1/4" with 1/4" spacers stitch welded on and then tapped M12 x 1.25 for the caliper cage attachment bolts. These brackets will bolt onto the truck 12 bolt rear differentials from '64-'82 and the 10 bolt truck differentials from '79-'87. The price on these is $115.00 plus a flat rate shipping of $9.20. This pricing is always current and up to date. PayPal is preferred, but I will also accept money orders. The package includes one pair of brackets plus grade 8 fasteners to attach the brackets to the axle tube flange and the metric bolts to attach the caliper cages to the brackets. This setup is for the 5 x 5 bolt pattern.

If you would like a set, post in this thread, send me a PM or send an email to captainfab454@hotmail.com, and I will give you the ordering and payment instructions and current lead time.
Attached Images

Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 10-08-2021 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Shipping cost increase
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote