View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 12:12 PM   #1155
LT7A

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Aha, now I am understanding your post from weeks ago about the number plates. I asked about it and you said you didn't understand my question. Our license plates are manufactured by the State in which we live (now geographical, not mental or otherwise :) We can't get them from private manufacturers. So there are not multiple websites or options for us.

Glad for your recent acquisitions at no cost. It is amazing what people will simply throw out. My neighbor, good guy, smart guy, was telling me they were having some stuff picked up to be hauled off as junk. Offhand, I asked what kind of stuff. Books and a bunch of other things he said. I said I'm an avid reader so he said to come take a look. Oh my, I took three handtruck loads to my house including about 35 books, some excellent quality automotive speakers and this! An ancient engine tuner. Even if I didn't want the scope, the metal cabinet on wheels is so cool. I'm still kicking myself for the stuff I didn't take.

Sorry, tried three times to get my photos to cooperate. You get the idea.
Attached Images

Last edited by LT7A; 05-09-2021 at 12:17 PM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote