View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 05:40 PM   #804
BC Toy chest

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

A RECAPE of how the truck use to look in 1979, 2008 and 2017 to the coming current photos and a recap of where I left off on my BEFORE AND AFTER pics in 2017 of bed work/primer/paint and minor work to frame. Because the new rear springs from "No Limit Engineering" brought my truck so far down I have to notch and weld my shock cross member. I just want that little additional clearance for peace of mind. BUT Life and family issues are priority so my truck took a back seat to them and other projects I needed to address. One of them was, MY WIFE wanted more work to be done to the house and she wanted a new drive way gate. Those custom wrought iron gates cost BIG $$$ I don't have so I made one. I'll post some pics of the gate I made later. Also I will probably die before it's completed but I am also working on my '67 El Camino which will be getting a roots blown 496 BB Chevy.
....well we will see "Man makes plans & God Laughs"

I am a gear head nut I stay busy it's a sickness. I enjoy coming on here checking out all the kool projects stealing ideas and stuff, going to the drags / car shows/ monster truck /tractor pulling/ photography & doin' the steam locomotive excursion thing.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432758
BC Toy chest is offline   Reply With Quote