View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 01:15 PM   #42
SCOTI

Re: Is patina still in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer Steve View Post
Mine? Started life as a C30, 1/2 ton frame built w Velaworks slam kit, spindles, all paint will be cut and buffed after 2 small fender patches are done w factory color panels. White trim stripe will be resprayed. Possibly Satin clear, haven't gotten there yet. Interior will all be cut and buffed and stock. Will go Snowden seat once the stock one drives me nuts, but the truck only has 68k orig miles and the orig seat has some cool features as it was on a cattle ranch and the PO stitched in a cowboy lassoing a calf, and is funky enough to be shown off for a bit. 4wheel disc brakes, Wildwood 8' black out Master cyl and booster, all under hood is getting powdercoated satin black, frt grille and bumper will be powdercoat fact white, Boyd tank for future upgrade, but have a mildly built 350 and 700r. Tinworks trans and rear training arm crossmembers so exhaust can be ran inside frame. 22" Transits that will be repainted shortly adding the white outer ring w 30 series tires...Almost lays rockers, but dont want to swap out frt crossmember quite yet... will do vintage air down the road, cause I am WAY down the rabbit hole now and want it street ready by March!
Pancaked front x-member gets you closer while not opening a complete additional Can-o-Worms. You should post-up a build thread in the 60-66 section. Sounds like some good stuff going on 😎
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote