View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #21
irishman999

Re: Anyone else done with Oriley Auto parts?

[quote=misternash2;4074787]
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishman999 View Post
Alot of orileys problem is their customer service, for 10 bucks an hour i don't expect them to have a team of experts but QUOTE]

i worked at o'reilly's part time a few years ago. those guys don't get close to 10 an hour. i'll agree that some of 'em...all but the manager and dealer guy are completely lost. i had one of them looking through every book and website he could think of for a radiator cap for a 68 volkswagen. literally looked for 35-40 minutes. then he called the main help line. i got a really dirty look from that one. also try to get one of em to find parts for an 83 vette. equally funny. that said, i got a very long verbal warning about sending an acquaintance to napa for a thermostat because the ones they sell are JUNK. i still don't like auto zone and i'll go to napa if they're open and have what i need. and auto zone as a last resort.

EDIT: i got 8.25 an hour when i worked there. just an FYI.
Ok so it seems like these parts stores are buying cheap stock from china, hiring high school kids and trying to make their stores efficient like wal-mart, I dont think its working or them. Volkswagen radiator cap is hilarious, he should have looked next to the plug wires for the 98 5.9 cummins dodge
irishman999 is offline   Reply With Quote