Thread: A good word
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #1
Dynomutt

Thumbs up A good word

I have beat up on CPP and Brothers quite a bit lately but have also had some good things happen with these companies and thought I would pass that on as well.

With CPP I placed an order a couple of months ago and had several issues with my order. Of course, I expressed my disgust when things went wrong but what I never mentioned is that, when it was all said and done, Jeff Norton of CPP made sure that everything was corrected with my order and even threw in a couple of items to make things right. Just wanted to say thanks, publicly, to Jeff.

With Brothers, I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and was so disgusted with them that I cancelled my order completely. John Lawrence sent me an email wanting to call and discuss the order. John and I spoke on the phone and he asked me to give him a chance to correct the order and get it shipped, so I did. He called me the next afternoon to let me know that my order had shipped and was only missing 1 part that was on backorder. I got the order a few days later. So again, I wanted to say thank you to John as well. This was the second time John was a great help to me with an order.

So the bottom line is this, no matter what the company, it always comes down to the people within that company. Although I still have some doubt about both of these companies, there is no doubt that they have some quality people within and I greatly appreciate those people.

Thanks guys and Kudos to you! I hope the people who employ you understand and appreciate what you do for them.

Build Thread

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=446194

Last edited by Dynomutt; 04-06-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Dynomutt is offline   Reply With Quote