Thread: Easy Green
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #21
Ridnhi

Re: Easy Green

It has been awhile since last update because I haven't really done much but drive it. I have been on the hunt for parts and have collected a lot of them. I have decided to change the interior back to original parchment color. I picked up factory rear interior panels, front door panels, and seat belts, new saddle dash pad and saddle/billet steering wheel. I also bought a hickey roll bar and interior spare tire carrier with hardware, repair panel for center dash and new instrument bezel. I have brand new bumpers, front inner/outer grill (from previous build), most weatherstripping, and a lot of other misc. parts. Now, to find time to work on it!

I did pull the old front bumper and grill off to find that when they repainted, they didn't even bother to pull anything off. All trim was masked and paint shot. The front fenders and hood are not original to this truck, I'm very curious as to why, because of how clean this thing was. So for now I am going to have someone paint inside the fenders and the front part of fenders to match rest of truck, before I put new stuff back on.

I also took out old radio and aux. lights and switches. I can't believe this thing hasn't caught fire or how it still runs after removing so many wires. Also, Someone really hacked up radio hole. I do have repair panel, but a little nervous about repair.
Attached Images