View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 08:04 AM   #68
special-K
Special Order

Re: Pic Thread: 4wd Work Trucks

Thanks. Yours ain't too shabby either. I'd like to give it a rest and make it all pretty, but enjoying as it is still. I didn't buy it to work like this. I had the two '72 K/20s and this was to haul a 4Wheel Camper, but life takes it's turns and we just need to keep it on the road. Now I want to restore it as a period "cool" work truck...like I wish I had back then. Looking to put a Stepside with tool bins or low-profile utility body and a winch on when I restore it. But the wide bed is great for now for running the racks, cap, or nothing.

Since this is a picture thread I'll add in some pictures with the cap I got before Spring Carlisle. That was work for the K2500. It's job was to haul the stuff to sell and be my motel all weekend. This truck's other job has been hauling parts to swap meets since I started doing that in '07. It's been a good ole truck
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote