View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #29
Super73

Re: Intros and set up..

My 3,200 is spoken for. The 91-present use the same verter but have a slightly different bolt patern on the bell housing to block. Only 1 bolt hole is mis-aligned. That is how I am running mine right now.

Today had both good and bad in it. Got my rear draglites in yesterday so I had the MT ET Street 30x13.50's a buddy had mounted. Had to clearence a little more of the bed (tubs are out) to fit the inside and I had to get rid of the e-brake cable.

Bummer part was some how one of the driver shank lugs striped. When I went to take the wheels back off it snaped one wheel stud.. I guess it's better that way so I can pull the axles and put some longer ARP studs in it.

Also pulled the heater box, removed the front bumper and trimed the bumper horns off with the plasma cutter. I think I'm gonna fab up a roll pan for the front.

I need to convert over to a manual brake set up. Any one know of a good dual master that I can find in the local bone yards?

Also thinking of swaping this vega steering box I have in over the power set up. Just need a pitman arm and work a steering shaft.

Last edited by Super73; 01-29-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Super73 is offline   Reply With Quote