View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 10:27 PM   #1
>X<
registered IWATA user

EVERYTHING MUST GO, (72 custom20, 462BB, some free parts)

the 71 is almost done, just needs paint, so i am getting rid of everything. i am keeping my swb frame and the ac cab from the 72 for a frame up one day.

72 chevy lwb bed-good straight, diamond plate bedfloor-$500
72 lwb 3/4 frame with disc and dana 60 posi-make offer on all or some
2 fleet tailgates-free
pair of swb bedsides, need work-free
big ass diamond plate bumper for 72-$20
front chrome bumper for 72-$20

462 BB, bored, honed, built, 292 heads, decked, 3 angle valve job, ported, etc, new everything, fresh, never cranked. alum weiland intake, nice and oily on stand, included
i will get the spec sheet tomorrow. no dist, carb, pulleys- $2500

402 bb, taken apart because of vent exhaust valve (from above truck) complete, ac comp rebuilt, all pulleys, $200

comp cams k kit, 268h cam, all the stuff, brand new in box with reciepts. i have to check the price in summit, but i want 100 less than what it sells for in summit.

4 alloy 8 lug rims with tires that hold air- $50

4 ugly alloy 6 lug rims with old tires-$10

if you think of anything that i might have on the 72 let me know. i might even sell the dash bezel and tilt, but i dont know yet.

i will ship anything that i can, i mighteven drive some for the big stuff. i havent sold anything in years on here, but i have sold to 3 or 4 members. if it doesnt get sold it goes to the scrap.

Take off that Von Dutch hat before i stab you with a 000 Mack.
>X< is offline   Reply With Quote