Thread: A real BadSeed
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 05:46 PM   #1
MarleyMarvelous

A real BadSeed

Hey everyone, I'm MarleyMarvelous. I'd like to share my current project with you guys. I have been lurking here for a couple years, and am now starting my own build thread for the 1967 C/20 I am modifying into a Custom C10.
I call the truck BadSeed. The name is a throwback to my childhood. Lol. My father bought this truck brand new in 1967. He had an ex-wife steal it from him, and had to recover it. He used to use it to tow out school buses when they'd get stuck in the snow growing up in Julian Ca. It has been jumped off a loading dock. It has been all over the West Coast, and even Missouri. My mother and father brought me home from the hospital in it when I was born. I grew up with it running sometimes and sometimes not. Then it sat through all of my teenage years and into my 20's. About 15 years ago he decided to give it to my sister who drove it through her high school years until she got her 67.5 Mustang. She paid for the new Crate motor that's in it with 12 miles on it. My father got sick during the rebuild, and decided he's like me to have it if she wasn't really wanting to build it. I'm a truck guy so I was happy to find out she'd like me to build it up. I've been in the custom truck scene for around 25 years now, and plan to go balls-out on this Chevy. Please bare with me as I try to update this thread as much as possible.
Attached Images

MarleyMarvelous is offline   Reply With Quote