View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 06:06 PM   #12
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: Carb to Fuel Pump Hard Line [Leak at Fuel Pump]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
that is one big photo!

Yep, I can see how to get one for sure and I am 100% sure you are correct about the emission stuff with the 3-line.

What took me down this rabbit hole was ordering from GMCPauls the correct hard fuel line between carb and fuel pump. He has quite a few options for a 350. Long, Short, with or without A/C. The thing is, Paul doesn't have one listed for Short Fuel Pump with A/C.

I just clicked away and ordered a "Pump To Carb Stainless Steel Line SB V8 W/Long Pump & A/C listed for 1971-72". Then I thought, wait, my pump didn't seem very "Long" how could it be shorter??? So this is where I am at now.... Get the wrong line, it will not route right and be too short.

Anyways, I am fussing about getting the correct pump and hard line - might as do it correctly (is what I been thinking).
Yea that is correct you will need the right one. Are you going hard line all the way to the carburetor? If not just cut the top off and put a half flare on it and rubber gas line with a in line filter call it good.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote