View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

'63-'66 Power Brake Booster Bracket With Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

This kit converts your ’63-’66 Chevy or ’64-’66 GMC truck to power brakes and also a hydraulic clutch. The brake booster part is identical to the standard booster brackets that I make and bolts to the firewall using factory threaded holes. Consequently the same compatible boosters will fit as well as the hydroboost mounting plate that I also make. The booster bracket is fabricated from laser cut 10 ga mild steel, Then formed and TIG welded on the outside and MIG welded on the inside. The clutch master cylinder will be a Wilwood master cylinder sized to work with the particular clutch slave cylinder or hydraulic throw out bearing that you will be using. The linkage assembly parts are all zinc plated to resist rust. Included in the kit is everything shown in the picture below.

To install the master cylinder you will have to drill (2) 11/32" holes for the mounting bolts, and a 1 1/2" hole (with a hole saw) to accomodate the center of the master cylinder. The supplied standoff simply bolts to your brake pedal using an existing hole. Then the clutch master pushrod with a clevis connects to the lever arm and another clevis with the threaded rod and heim joint bolts to the standoff on the other end.

The cost of this kit will be $260.00 plus a flat rate shipping cost of $22.65. Satin black powder coating is available for an additional $10.50. This pricing is always current and up to date.

To purchase yours either post in this thread, send me a PM or send an email to captainfab454@hotmail.com, and I will give you the ordering and payment instructions and current lead time.
Attached Images

Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 01-21-2022 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Shipping cost increase
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote