View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 12:43 AM   #132
aotte1

Re: 64' K10 Project Long Bed

Measurements On Cab Lift Bar and Cab Stand

The cab lift bar is 2" X 4" tube 66"s long, a little extra strong, material I had. The 3/4" angle iron on the ends are 18"s long and welded to the tube ( with tube centered in door opening - this lifted cab level). They are spaced 57 1/2"s apart centered on the tube at the engine hoist lift point. These are approximate dimensions for this cab, kind of a material list and how it was done.

Cab stand frame dimensions: the stands/towers heights to match cab, 24 1/2" for front and 27 1/2" for rear. ( I did my rear stands at 24 1/2" and added a 3" block of wood). The bolt spacing in front is 40 1/2" wide and 42" wide in rear ( the rear bolts are 1/2 by 5 1/2" long ). The bolt spacing front to back is 41 1/2". Used 4"x6" plates on top of the stands to move the bolt holes away from stands. The above dimensions are for location of bolt holes. The stands are about 2 inches away from bolt holes. The outside dimensions of stands are 40" wide and 48" long, and placement of top plates meets the bolt location need.
Attached Images

aotte1 is offline   Reply With Quote