View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 11:10 AM   #18
MikeB

Re: How are people so easily upset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohboy321 View Post
Fakebook is all about canceling people who have different political views, and I would hope that many here know the several subjects that will get you canceled in a heartbeat.
FB didn't post three of my comments and cancelled me for a day. In two comments I used the word "kill", as in EVs someday killing gas and diesel powered vehicles. In another post I said self-driving vehicles could kill people. FB said they cancelled me for 24 hours because I was condoning violence!

In a third post I posted a link to a pellet gun saying I would use it on squirrels trying to get into my attic. (Did not say the word "kill" this time.) The Crosman guns are all over the Internet and sold by dozen of retailers like Wal-Mart and Cabellas. Never mind though, I was advocating violence!

This was probably ultra-leftist Berkeley grads making these decisions, along with a Stupid AI that doesn't understand context. If I didn't have grandkids I'd say I hope those idealists idiots get exactly what they want. One ruling class party with no dissention allowed, under penalty of imprisonment or death.
1981 C10 Silverado LWB -- sold, but wish I still had it!
1969 C10 (not the current one) that I bought in the early 1980s. Paid $1200; sold for $1500 a few years later. Just a hint at the appreciation that was coming.
Retired as a factory automation products salesman.
Worked part-time over the years for an engine builder and a classic car repair shop.
Member here for 23 years! This is the very first car/truck Internet forum I joined. I still used a dial-up modem back then!

Last edited by MikeB; 06-21-2021 at 11:16 AM.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote