View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 12:35 AM   #159
Richard

Re: Restomod 72 K10 "Good Memories"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72 tigger View Post
Making good progress! How’s the knee?
Thanks for asking. Getting better, just slower than I want. This has happened to me two other times in the last 10 years. Think crawling around on my knees in attics for 30 years may have something to do with it. I have been mobile for a while now but have been instructed to take it easy and mostly keep off of it.
Swelling is way down. Lots of bruising from knee down into my foot. A lot of fluid is built up below my knee cap which prevents me from kneeling and fully bending my knee. If fluid is not showing to be re-absorbed by next week will need to see doctor to drain.
Crawling around under the truck and yanking an engine hoist around is not doable right now. Been trying to keep busy by cleaning the A/C box and doing some other small stuff that can be done from a chair. With parts showing up now it can be a bit frustrating not being able to work on my truck.
If this was going to happen it is probably a good time as I can not do much with the front suspension until the axle is here anyway.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote