View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 07:52 PM   #5
SCOTI

Re: Quad shock options or opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob arrington View Post
theres a ford truck site also a willeys site, thought he may not know that. I also used belong to the ford site, fords and chevys are completely different, havent had a willeys ...yet , actually was trying to help and not trying to give a generic , general non helpfull useless answer. the ford site actually has a willeys section or did the last time I owned a ford...lol. If he cant find the answers there, any of the hard core jeep/offroad folks could point him in the right direction. dont care if this helps you. ...lol
You are correct. There are Ford specific sites & there are Willys specific sites. I suppose that is helpful for those that don't know. And.... there 's always this site where he asked the question & where he asks many questions in several different areas. I'm pretty sure he knew what site he was on to begin with.

I'm correct. He asked the question in a suspension area of an internet forum. A suspension question where he plans to change things so he's seeking perspective.
No foul; no harm.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote