View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 01:35 PM   #43
Mick Je

Re: Pics of GMC only

[QUOTE=special-K;7509013]Yeah, I meant "... give me first right of refusal", not "...my first right to refusal". I figure you're thinking your right to deny me! I know I'd want to hang onto that one. I was thinking that color, if not a certain custom color that is similar on my '67. I try to find colors that aren't "in" that I know will show others how good it looks and wonder why they don't see it more, and give it a second thought. But, I'm taking so long to get anything done these days that someone shows up with the look I was considering. It happened with TX Fireman's white SWB with red wheels with the '72 SWB I had, satin white with red 8" wheels and red int. I had the wheels powder coated in '05. Then I thought the metallic green that was on my son's '65 Biscayne with aqua int. Then came Tim Christian's '67 GMC Fenderside (Thanks Tim!). Now you! WhyIoughta... Actually, I've been thinking to go with... I never tell, but I'll let you know when someone else does it!

Ya it's all good!

My color is the original GM Dusty Gold. It's been repainted 18 years ago! I've only seen a couple of trucks with my color, but so far I'm the only one with all one color, because back in 70 my grandpa special ordered this truck and he didn't want white with the dusty gold, well they kinda listen, my grandpa got it and it had white on the tailgate where it backed "GMC". My grandpa had the dealership repaint the tailgate all dusty gold!
Mick Je is offline   Reply With Quote