View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 07:47 AM   #620
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

Well I haven't posted in awhile because there wasn't anything exciting to report. At the Ennis double race I made it to the third round then lit the old red bulb in the first race. Then lit it up again first round in the second race. I came home that Sunday and just left everything in the trailer. I was getting ready that Tuesday to head to Saint Louis. I rolled the truck out of the trailer and noticed my right Slick was low. I jacked it up and was rotating it around just to find a screw in it dead center. I'm like really two races on a new set? I made a few phone calls to make sure I could get a new set of Slicks when I got to St Louis. My Son in Law and I made the 10.5 hour tow up there and spent 3 more hours working on the truck. I wanted to test but I was too tired and wasn't springing $100 for a couple of passes. We had two time trials Thursday and we were done. I felt like they were pretty good I was close to the index at 154 mph. Long story short I ran the same guy first round in both races with the same result. He was .000 on the tree against me in the first round and .003 against me in the second. So we hung around Saturday and came home on Sunday. I have been doing alot of research on 4-link stuff. I worked on the truck this past weekend and made a big change. I leave Thursday for Noble Oklahoma and will test Thursday before all the official activities start on Friday. Then I come back next week just to leave Wednesday morning for the National Event at the Texas Motorplex for the last race of the year.

PS: I haven't posted much because I don't know if anyone even reads this thread anymore. My view counter id frozen at 99,466 and has been for a long time now. I've reached out to Moderators and nobody knows how to fix it.