View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 10:09 PM   #3266
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...582201870.html 1969 Chevy truck C10 - $7,700 (Elk Grove) For sale is my 1969 C10 chevy pickup truck. This is an original California truck, with very minimal rust. it has the original black license plates. It is a long bed truck, with a full 8 ft bed. [Buyer beware; all your family and friends will be calling when they need to move, if you have this truck!] If you have alot of tree branches to move after these past storms, this is your rig. I have owned this truck for over 15 years, and it has been a great running truck, with many errands to Home Depot, etc. I drive this pickup on a weekly basis. Here's a few things about this classic truck; it has a 327 ci (8 cylinder) engine. Transmission is an automatic 350 (3-speed). Carburator was rebuilt last year. Front brakes have been upgraded to disc, with a 2 inch drop front spindle. Spray in bedliner. New Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires. All fluids changed last year. This truck does not have power steering or air conditioning. If it's hot in the summer, roll down the windows. The truck is wearing a weathered patina look, growing beautiful with age. Speaking of age; no California SMOG is required on this vintage vehicle. I'm not asking a kings ramsom for this classic, but trying to list it at a fair price; $7,700. I'm in no hurry to sell, and also do not need any help selling it. I'm located in Elk Grove.
Attached Images