Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 11:58 AM   #44
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Finds

Don’t be a Square! Buy this cool rare truck , it’s a Spirit of 76 pure Americana . 350 /350 turbo new BfGs , new exhaust , caliper , brakes , alternator, battery ,5% tint ,belts , tie rods , wipers . It has a Crown 3/5 lowered kit 3 inch spindle drop with 2 inch lowering springs with 5 inch rear flip kit with shock extensions . Nothing is chopped or heated . I have a rare spare tire cover also and original spindles and springs to set it back to normal height . You can take off lowering kit and sell. Has its leaks here and there .Has 8 track and a classic CB so you can keep on trucking jamming to some Grateful Dead! Trying to get my project completed and don’t need 2 or 3 rides getting in the way . Runs good , sounds good , rides good . It does need either a carrier bearing replaced soon for drive shaft or one made to a solid drive shaft with carrier. 500 of these relics made . Trades for something cool or golf cart , 4 wheeler, Harley, not junk tho $5500 cash that’s what I have in it https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...b-9b6c0f3af2d5
Attached Images