Thread: Building a 6.0
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 02:25 PM   #6
biketopia

Re: Building a 6.0

First off, if you're going to go ground up, you need to decide if you're going to go with an LSA or similar screw type super charger, or staying NA long term, because that will dictate the direction of your cam selection, head work & compression ratio, intake, do you want to go stroker, do you need a forged crank or not, etc etc.

My brother is about to fire up his 6.2 LSA build, should be in the 700ish range on 93, which is about as high as you can/want to go on the LSA blowers. After that they tend to get inefficient and can't cool the intake charge down or you're spinning them so fast they just can't stay together. His LSA heads have been worked by Texas Speed, he's ported his blower and blower snout, and has a custom cam motion cam in it, I'd have to get the specs. But first thing first, be honest with yourself about your goals, use, and, NA or Boost then we can definitely help you get narrowed down.

Side note, I really want to find a decently priced LSA and put it on my 6.0 2500hd and call it a day.

07 Silverado Classic 2wd

95 Camaro 427SBC/TH350
biketopia is offline   Reply With Quote