Thread: 00 jimmy build
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
87c10slammer
truck addict

00 jimmy build

ok so i bought this truck about a year ago for just under 2k.. the motor was blown but it came with a new motor,tranny, and tcase so no big deal... had it up and runnin in a few weeks.. this is hat i started off with only it had the factory headlights on it...
then right after i got the motor put in i had to put a few miles on it to let the computer go through its diagnostics before i could get it inspected.. not a big deal only in that time i got slammed into and the frame got tweeked and had soe sheetmetal to replace mainly headlights, grill, hood, passenger fender, and bumper... so i decided i liked the look of the s10 front clip insead so i swapped them in.. and wound up with this

kept it like that for some time and got board.. the rims made it ride like hell and its a 4x4 so i wanted some decent tires anyways.. so here is where im at now

today i jsut got my fron valance in and i think on friday the tuned ecu and front axles will be here... apperently when i did the 4 inch lift the cv joints didnt like it and are now blown as of yesterday... hope you like.. lemme know what you think...