Old 02-14-2011, 03:52 AM   #103
BC Toy chest

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabwe View Post
Just because you say so, doesn't make it so. We need pictures now butthead.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Mike View Post
We like the detail kind of stuff. Just show some picture anyway. We love pictures!!
BUTTHEAD !!!! Lucky for you I still need your help, so I will keep my mouth shut.

OK, OK FAT MIKE I'll post something. They are not interesting photos as this other stuff being posted of other folks projects, but it's stuff that's important to me. A lot of the stuff you won't be able to see when I'm done. However I will post some pictures of some awesome trucks I saw at the 2011 Grand National Roadster Show. Folks might tell me, I can't get to that level but I sure am gonna try. I'm not talking trailer queens just a nicely done up truck. The trucks I saw were drivers and show quality.

Some repeat pictures and new pictures of the left front fenderwell. I inverted a hump in order to hide wires coming out of the firewall. It was easier then undoing the wires and relocating them. I want my fire wall and fender wells to be naked of all wires. No where near done have a lot of mock up work then take stuff back apart to be sure everything works and fits before it's painted.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432758

Last edited by BC Toy chest; 02-14-2011 at 03:22 PM.
BC Toy chest is offline   Reply With Quote