View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 06:21 PM   #1
Alexis
Member since 2000

Thumbs up Accurate Powder Coating - San Carlos, Ca

Well i went by to pick up the small items. i was very impressed with the job. While putting them in my car one of his workers scuffed one of my spindles leaving scratch marks......i didn't even say anything about it, he just said were keeping this to re-coat it. nice or what he didn't make an excuse or really got into it. i payed 850(sand blasting & powder coating) for the frame, spindles, springs, radiator support, a piece of steel that goes behind the grill, trailing arms, front cross-member, A-arms, sadals for the springs, center link, sway bar, dust shield, inner fenders, U-bolts, automatic crossmember, small block brackets and some rear mud flaps.

when i called other shops they weren't to great on haven my business. Some shop weren't even real shop but chargered to get the item sent to other shops for the work to be done. On the phone discribing what items i needed done was reaching 1000 dallor minimum price....

Warren gave me his word if i didn't like the way a item turned out he would redo it. no questions asked. most shop i asked about this sayed they would of charged me or just once done they were finished with the job...

So if any of you cali guys want someone that honest and does the job right give warren a call @ 650.802.8180.
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote