View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 08:44 PM   #28
1972BlueC20

Re: Value help 1969 c10

You know, I really love this forum. It's full of knowledgeable nice people for the most part. Occasionally you come across know it alls that cruise the board looking to correct people, make people look bad and have dipstick measuring competitions. That's the part I don't like with this forum.

To the original poster, I say if you really want to then go look at the truck. It's not over paying if you are happy with the price. That being said nobody wants to see someone get duped.

According to some people the truck is garbage and worth next to nothing. Ive given my opinion. I basically said this model truck is worth between $2500+ if it's rust free and running solid depending on condition. If it's not rust free and not running good then it's probably worth less. I have nothing left to say. I'm going to hop onto another more positive thread. Apparently I'm drunk and on crack.