View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 10:43 AM   #5
88Stanger

Re: Holley Terminator Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by amashal View Post
X2 on getting a hold of Andrew. I set up the base tune on my terminator max and it just didn’t run right. Andrew got a hold of it and figured out pretty quick that I had some parameters input incorrectly. Within 15 minutes he had it running and sounding like it is supposed to. I had some fuel and trans issues that I’ve worked out and Andrew was helpful with that part of it too. I’m now driving it 200-300 miles then Andrew will take another look at it.

Make sure to pay attention to 12v switched vs constant power when connecting everything. I had 2 wires switched and got nothing when I first tried to start it. I called Holley and they knew exactly what was going on. They stayed on the phone with me while I switched a couple wires. Once those wires were corrected the motor fired up immediately.
Not to laugh, but I honestly did the same thing on the 12V Switched vs constant. That just ate at me for about an hour and then all of sudden it was like God said "Hey dummy, did you not read about the constant 12V source". Anyways, I too am on my 200 to 300 miles and re-tune with him. he does this at no extra costs, but I will send him a Tip for doing it. I am just amazed at how much better it was after he got ahold of it.
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote