View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 06:03 PM   #3205
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

1972 C-10 Stepside, Very clean older restoration, repaint of original Hugger Orange,
32K on rebuilt 350, 2K Bowtie 700r4 replaced the original 3 spd,
vintage AC installed lower in the engine bay to look stock and works as should,
original points distributor converted to HEI,
1963 corvette intake with a 4 barrel carb,
re worked trailing arms and 2" c notch in frame to lower the rear, spindles and springs use to lower the front,
shifter is still on the 3" shortened steering column,
painted guage cluster looks clean, I have a new stock black and chrome cluster if you want,
all guages including tach and lights work except reverse lights, never hooked up after auto trans installed
re uhpolstered seat and door panels with black carpet and gas tank cover all in great shape,
vintage looking stereo in dash with 10 disc cd player and speakers under the seat, dash speaker works as well,
17" wheels with BFG G-Force Comp-2 radials
front disc brakes and drums in the rear, 3.73 posi differential
painted bed to match truck with snap on tonneau cover
clean under carriage, has dual glasspack exhaust,
the clutch pedal is still installed with the trans crossmember, I was going to remove when the new exhaust went in,
I have a complete 2 1/4" exhaust kit, ceramic shorty headers, camel hump heads, HEI distributor and plug wires available
this truck runs great and is in great condition for its age but has a few flaws in the paint, most work done in 1987,
very nice driver and always parked inside since then, cover is included,
$36,000
Don. call or text for more info-see pics for number
may trade for 67-69 camaro, 63-67 non post nova, 68-72 corvette in similar condition 1972 C-10 - $36,000 (Chino Valley) https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/...578403728.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote