Thread: Gas Prices?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 10:12 PM   #1326
shifty
Questionable

Re: Gas Prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakustoms View Post
Annnnnd... Gas prices are up AGAIN... Another $.20 per gallon at most stations around me. Thanks AGAIN Brandon!!!!!
How funny is it, the petroleum industry got you convinced some guy named Brandon is somehow responsible for their price gouging?

You funny bro. But I can't take credit for writing this, some moron named Peewee actually wrote it. Kinda like Brandon and his gas pricing debacle.

More like someone mentioned the war in Ukraine because leaked classified documents, and petrol industry said, "Oh damn, we can jack up prices again and they'll blame Brandon, while we walk another bloated check to the bank!"

I recently - and probably late to the game - signed up for Shell Rewards. I scored a nice 50c/gal off on my fill-up this week. Filled up 20gal in the truck for 2.87. SCORE! Best part is, I can link it to my Advance Auto Parts account, and everything I buy there using 20% off RetailMeNot coupons nets me even more cheap gas.

The richies are out to steal your $$, gotta do anything you can to numb the pain!

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 04-13-2023 at 10:21 PM.