View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 07:58 PM   #16
mr48chev

Re: Need help removing shifter

Proof once again that it serves well to scroll though the complete thread and read all of the posts or at least glance over them and in fact check the dates. Sometimes when you read thuough these old posts you find out that you already answered the question several years ago and as Ricky said, the OP hasn't been on here for years.
I don't have an issue with folks giving new and solid answers to an old question as I do when someone finds the old thread and tacks their question on to the long dead thread. For those of us who spend time making sure our answer is correct it is a burn when we spend time making sure that we have the correct answer for the OP only to find out that the OP asked the question eleven years ago and back on page eight is the new queston right below the last post form 11 years ago. In truth your question may never get answered at all as some just post answers and don't read through all of the posts first or at least scan the answers to make sure that the question has been answered correctly .

Simply if you have an honest question it is best to start a new thread with your exact question providing what info you have. Questons with the details in them get far better answers a lot faster.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote