View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #13
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Trying to find Liz or Josh Is HARD

Tim,
I think I may have worded my post wrong. I certainly don't endorse anyone conducting business the way some have done on here. I believe I need to be factual that my sale did go as expected but others may not wind up that way. Knowing that there were bad deals here with this member I may not have bid on the items I did. All that said I just was wanting to let other members know that the new account is under "upnorthparts".
Members should feel free to make their own choice but I think they should also have as much factual info as possible.
I buy and sell parts on here often and I guess I am considered old school because #1 if I post it for sale, generally it is already removed and a box is ready for it to ship out. #2 if I get paid early in the day I try everything to get it shipped same day. I want this courtesy when buying parts. I don't think it is fair to a buyer to take their money and sit on it for weeks or months before shipping. To many things can happen during that time. If there is an issue after the sale just be a man (or lady) about it and contact the buyer just as soon as it is known. Most people are fair if the communication is strong, factual and fast. This is just my opinion about the subject and I do respect other peoples opinion as well. I should also state that I think the buyer has the same responsibility as the seller in keeping in contact and paying for items promptly.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote