Thread: 47-55.1 55.1 S10 swap Gypsum
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 10:36 PM   #56
joedoh

Re: 55.1 S10 swap Gypsum

short update, got donnies truck back to him, its been "done" since last week but he wasnt available to come get it till yesterday. instead of an empty trailer he brought me a present, a 94 longbed S10 with a v6 and 4l60e. I didnt take any pics of it yet because its literally full of trash but they always start that way haha. he also brought me a ZR2 axle which is gonna be nice for someone else haha.

the last week I have just been cutting and shipping parts, I ran through about 7 full sheets of 3/16 and 4 of 1/8. local guys love trade ins so i got some 47-50 doors in nice shape from one, some bumpers from another. whatever keeps the storage building full haha.

I think this week in celebration of labor day I am going to install the machine torch and z axis controller i have had in boxes for a couple months, its a good time for it because I am out of steel and cant get any till tuesday (4 day weekend there). need to do some testing and learning the new machine control software, guess i DIDNT need that lifetime MACH3 license. I have been working on the 54 but mostly just back where I was before donnies truck. I hope he gets it done quickly, he was all fired up because he brought me so many boxes of parts and bam now he is ready to wire and fire. its a good thing.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote