Thread: project 39
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 12:21 PM   #159
CSHADES

Re: project 39

i thought i would update this in case anyone is following it. i had a bunch of lawn mower repairs, house a/c problems and getting the coupe ready for the back to the 50s show in st paul. got everything done and left on june 22 for the show. everything was going good, checked in at the hotel and went over and registered for the show. went with a friend for dinner then we decided to hit the pool. that all went fine until i left the pool, feet went out from under me on the slippery tile. fell on my rear end and managed to break my left femur. never did get to go to the show or use my room. they put a rod in my leg and i spent the entire weekend in the hospital. GF came up on monday emptied the hotel room, picked me up and drove coupe back. of course with all of the road construction it was a 5 hour ride, never so glad to get home in my life.working on walking again so might be a few days before i make any more progresson the 39. but i am not giving up, the plan is to have it done for next years back to the 50s. i will win
CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote