Thread: project 39
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 10:13 AM   #164
CSHADES

Re: project 39

had a productive weekend in the shop. still fighting discomfort/stamina issues from the broken leg but working through it. on saturday i test fit the fan shroud and discovered that the lower pulley was very close to the shroud so i ended up putting a bend in the lower part of the shroud. the way the radiator mounts tips the bottom towards the engine so adding the bend fixed that. i also came up with a removable section around the lower hose, the reason for that is if i made it solid i dont think i could slide the radiator in with the shroud sitting in there. i also decided i should make an overflow catch can and figure out a mount position. i had some 3" exhaust tube so i made the tank from that. i know you can buy premade ones but i have had to do more work to mount those than just building my own. i also drilled and tapped the condensor mount only broke 1 tap in the process. i worked on fitting the grille/radiator baffle. got a bit more finish work to do on everything but i am getting closer.
Attached Images

CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote