View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 12:25 PM   #110
abig84

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
I agree - cool truck. Easy to imagine that paint scheme being applied about a week after it was purchased new. Almost "looks" factory like one of the wild sport striping trucks (that I love). $3500 isn't "too" much, but I agree with you - it could be, this thing kinda looks like it's been "outstanding in its field" for a long, long time (always funny to see one that's been mowed around for a long time). I think I'd enjoy just getting the mechanicals workin and sprucing/refreshing the interior and driving this old thing. Great find.
yeah its still tempting, but the price is killer. even a few posts after i posted that someone posted a red stepside in better shape for 4100 and theres a few restored running and driving ones in my area for 5k

im just figuring, brake lines, all new brakes, wood in bed, fluids, tune up, probably a bunch of other little stuff and youre going to be pushing 5k in the end and hope that the motor and trans work. i miss the days when something like this would be like 500 bucks lol
abig84 is offline   Reply With Quote