View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 05:14 PM   #5
nsb29

Angry Re: I have a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971Stepside View Post
I have this same set up. Still needs to be charged. Vintage Air and BP both told me to run the binary switch and not the trinary with the pressure sensor.
Yes that is correct you run a Binary with the pressure transducer also I am running 3 relay set up on duel fans both fans come on low speed when reaching temperature high speed comes on at a higher temperature, Not sure what those temperatures are my 65 temperature gauge does not show exact degrees but both do work as they should. according to everyone I have talk to BP vintage air say Pressure transducer regulate the fans the actual air conditioner and compressor turn on separately from vintage air controls I guess I assumed that the settings for the air conditioning would have been left alone. I will have to call current performance Monday, I do appear to have a bump up in the throttle when a/c is turned on the throttle also drops a small amount when the a/c is turned of
The more I talk about it the more I am starting to think did I get a Bad transducer