View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 09:10 PM   #32
Radohound

Re: C/L Burb finds, post here!

Not mine, seems reasonable for the work put in and a 4x4. more pics in ad.

https://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/...910708114.html

1963 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4. Has a 292 6 cylinder motor and 4 speed manual transmission with 2 speed transfer case. The motor runs strong, does not smoke and 4x4 works well in both hi and low. I have done a lot of work to this including new or rebuilt :

Windshield, windshield gasket and new wipers
Exhaust system
Master brake cylinder
Alternator
Starter
Exhaust manifold
Fuel pump
Coil
Plug wires, cap etc.
Glovebox
Radiator cap
Dimmer switch
Passenger door and rocker panel
Rear door latch
Clutch
Rebuilt carb
Both U-joints on rear driveshaft
Heater core and heater hoses
Steering box

The heater and wipers work on high. All lights work. The horn does not. Aftermarket gauges all work. The speedometer just quit but it was inaccurate due to the oversize tires. Comes with original back seat and two extra tires as shown in pics. It goes down the road nice and straight. The green front fenders have a lot of bondo on them--they look ok but they were next on the list for replacement if I keep it (and no I did not paint the front end green, that's the way it came to me). It still has the original headliner in good condition and I have one of the original back seats that go with it. This is a really solid good driving old Suburban. If you have questions or want to take it for a drive, call or text 406-544-1638. It is located in Missoula.
Attached Images

Radohound is offline   Reply With Quote