View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 11:30 AM   #3
sbruzek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Fleetside View Post
your better off just getting new springs. Most dealers have them, they can also be bought at Summitracing.com or rockauto.com , Most parts houses have them and they are usually in the $100 area. I just looked and if you hurry you can get a set of AC Delco stock springs for $65 at www.rockauto.com Only 1 pair remaining for now. Here is the link but you might have to search for it. It will be under suspension. https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...il+spring,7512 As for tire size. Maybe a 255/70r15. I would check a tire calculator online. Might be to big if you have a stepside. You could run a stock size also of 235/75/15. This is a narrower tire. I have these on my truck all around. These might be the best two pics I have of the tires right now. You could also do a 31 10.50 15 tire if you have the room and a wide enough rim.
I would go and talk with a good tire shop and see what they have and they should work with you on this. Your speedo will be not reading right when you go out of stock size tires. I'm not gong to proof read this so I hope it makes sense.
Great advice. Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device
sbruzek is offline   Reply With Quote