View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 11:54 PM   #296
desertdogg

Re: Need advice: LS ENGINE SWAP

Update, got a few things done on that list with the little time I got because basically life got in the way, very rough week so far some guy asked about our old motorhome asking if we wanted to sell it, which was weird because me and my wife was just saying we should probably sell it lol, so we did which kept me busy getting everything out of it and getting it ready for him to pick up this coming weekend. Then my daughter moving out last weekend and yesterday we had to put our dog down which just killed me. Your right Lead-Foot ! No more ! we have one dog left, he is great too but my other guy was the best dog ever very special in his own unique way, spoke to you with his eyes if you know what I mean ? anyways after this one goes I don't think I can handle going thru this again just too rough anymore .
All three of those things really added up and kicked my ass, motorhome had lots of great memories with the family and dogs, daughter moving out had impact as well shes pregnant and getting married after the baby but still kind of hit me, then our pooch was the kicker !. like I said LIFE !

Anyways now I have a garage full of stuff that I need to get out of the way from the motorhome, have to go thru that with the wife hopefully this weekend. Amazing how much stuff is accumulated in a motor home after 10 years Then once out of the way just a few things on the truck and I think Im going to try and get it started, we shall see how it goes clearing that garage again, I think I need to have a yard sale or just throwing stuff out, just don't have enough space anymore....will update as progress comes I have a grand son coming and that just motivates me more to get it ready, something to take him for a ride in that I think he would enjoy...anyways wanted to come in and update and will do so again when more progress comes !