View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #26
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: Anyone hear from 530FF recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyenneSuper72 View Post
UPDATE TO ALL INVOLVED. I just got off the phone with Mr. Richard Roy or 530FF. He told me that he was shipping all of the items that he has received payment for in the morning.....he acted like his actions were not a big deal but he did offer an apology. I will give him the benefit of the doubt in the hopes that this gets resolved for all of us who have sent money to him for parts. I also informed him that his actions were not appropriate and that he might get on here and offer his explanation to all involved.... to those directly involved in the transactions I will send you his current contact information if you PM me. Hopefully this was a fluke deal and we can learn from this and avoid the paypal gift option on our future transactions.
Thank you and thank you again sir. I am sure I am not the only one who thanks you for your effort. I did try and make some calls with the information provided but got nowhere. I am surprised he answered and talk to you. It is a big deal, for one because he has already gave me an apology and said he would ship and still I have nothing from him. For two there are several good people who spent hard earned money to buy his parts and did not receive them.

Again, thank you for your effort. It does not go unnoticed.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote